The COVID-19 pandemic resulted in many businesses transitioning to remote work, yet most were not not fully prepared to do so safely. As a result, cybercrime is on the rise, from phishing attacks to malware and ransomware. This means conducting business online has become riskier.
In this webinar, PANDEMIC: Protect Your Business from Cybercrime, experts Ryan Homan, owner of Align Right Technologies, and Tyler Louth, Director of Technologies at Marketing Essentials, discuss why now - more than ever - it’s important to protect your company and your employees by strengthening your company’s online security.
Some questions and issues discussed include:
- What risks are associated with employees using their own personal devices for work?
- What is the most common avenue for hackers to infiltrate an organization?
- What type of cybersecurity policies should be implemented - and how?
- What kinds of technology infrastructure should be employed to reduce risk?
As the business environment changes day-to-day, it’s critical that we embrace what we can control and how we react to the chaos. Take advantage of these resources now to position your business to rebound.
Additional webinars in our Pandemic series:
- Survival Tips for Keeping Your Business in Business
- Communications and Compliance Tips
- How to Help Your Employees Thrive During Times of Crisis
- Seize the Opportunity to Grow Your Business with Ecommerce
- Financial Support to Help Your Business Thrive
- Tips to Support Employee Mental Health and Productivity
- Are You Prepared to Market Your Business Post-Crisis?
- Need-to-Know Compliance for Returning to Work