We have all been impacted by the slow march of COVID-19 throughout our communities. As we begin to see a light, we also know the world around us has changed and consumer behaviors have shifted. Many business owners are now asking:
- How do I bring business back in an environment where a vaccine has yet to be found and economies are still reeling?
- How do I “go to market” in this new environment?
- What marketing and sales strategies do I need to change?
- What marketing strategies will provide the quickest return on investment?
Get proven methods for capturing the hearts and minds of customers as you get back to business in our latest webinar, PANDEMIC: Are You Prepared to Market Your Business Post-Crisis?
In the pre-recorded webinar, Patty Cisco, CEO of Marketing Essentials, and Lindsay Eilerman, Director of Digital Strategy with Marketing Essentials, discuss proven, affordable methods for reconnecting and engaging with customers, including:
- Using social media channels - dos and don’ts!
- Creating effective email marketing campaigns that convert
- Updating information across your digital platforms to keep customers in the loop
Be on the lookout for more webinars coming on how to reopen and recover revenue!
As the business environment changes day-to-day, it’s critical that we embrace what we can control:how we react to the chaos. Take advantage of these resources now to position your business to rebound.
>>>Additional webinars in our Pandemic series:
>>> Free Guide: