In this recorded webinar, PANDEMIC: Need-to-Know Compliance For Returning to Work, we walk business leaders through navigating reopening guidelines to keep their employees and businesses safe.
Our experts, Bryan A. Niemeyer, Certified Labor & Employment Law Specialist at FGKS Law; and business owner Patty Cisco, CEO of Marketing Essentials, discuss how to manage the new and ever-changing return-to-work guidelines, including:
- What risks or liabilities should a business be concerned about if an employee contracts COVID-19 and traces it back to work?
- What medical clearance guidelines do employers need to be aware of in regards to employees who were ill with COVID-19?
- What happens if an employee refuses to return to work?
This timely and information-packed session is appropriate for all businesses.
Catch all of these insights now in our pre-recorded webinar!
Additional webinars in our Pandemic series:
- Survival Tips for Keeping Your Business in Business
- Communications and Compliance Tips
- How to Help Your Employees Thrive During Times of Crisis
- Seize the Opportunity to Grow Your Business with Ecommerce
- Financial Support to Help Your Business Thrive
- Tips to Support Employee Mental Health and Productivity
- Are You Prepared to Market Your Business Post-Crisis?