We often get the question, “Is blogging really beneficial in business?” And our answer is simple: “yes.”
Blogging offers your company a new opportunity to build relationships and add a personal touch to your brand, which can give you an edge over your competitors. It also positions you as an expert, a resource in industry knowledge and puts you in front of your audience where they are – online.
6 Benefits of Blogging
- It builds relationships with visitors (a.k.a. generates potential leads). These new relationships you acquire may turn into potential leads for your company. In addition, blogging may also help build stronger relationships with existing customers as it creates loyalty between you and the customers.
- It gives added value to your website. Team members can have an opportunity to contribute to writing blogs about any topic relating to your industry. It will give readers the scoop on what’s new, and blogging is a way to keep things fresh.
- You develop an authority and a following. Readers will come back to read your blogs, share and reread if they find your topics relevant.
- It communicates your brand image. This is a way to express your brand identity and continue to do so with each blog post.
- You become a go-to expert in your industry. Blogging about topics that relate to your senior care industry will make you a credible source when it comes to information.
- It increases your search engine rankings. Blogging increases the chances of your services being found when people are searching online. The more content pages you have on your website, the more likely you are to be found on the search engines--and at a higher place, too!
How Do You Get Readers to Notice Your Blog Post?
No. 1 – Your Headline!
If you want your blogs to convert, you’re going to have to grab visitors with a killer headline.
4 Tips to Writing Stunning Blog Titles
- Use powerful language. Be unique; stand out. Find adjectives that make your blog hard to refuse.
- Use numbers. Numbers work wonders for catching readers as they skim. Also, it tells your reader exactly what they are going to get, such as “Top 5 Marketing Trends for Healthcare in 2016.”
- Create a sense of urgency. Give them a reason to click right now.
- Show them the benefit they gain from the blog. Don’t make the title about you or your services. Instead, make sure it tells them what benefit they will get.
Equip yourself with the best practices for writing blog titles. Remember: Your title is the most important part of your blog.