As you consider implementing an SEO strategy for your website, this article will help you understand what to expect when you choose Marketing Essentials as your partner in SEO.
First of all, I want to say “congratulations!” for seeing the value of Search Engine Optimization. SEO is often overlooked as a way to help scale a business to the next level.
Great SEO helps search engines (such as Google) understand your website and the products/services you sell. The better the search engines can understand your website, the more likely your website will show up on page 1 of search results for potential customers.
With an SEO strategy in place, you can branch into new markets, gain new customers who may have never heard of your brand, steal customers from your competitors and most importantly – grow sales!
What You Can Expect with Marketing Essentials
The No. 1 thing to know is – we don’t take a one-size-fits-all, cookie-cutter approach. Instead, we customize your SEO program based on your website and goals. We establish an SEO strategy that rolls up to your overarching business goals.
We’re also upfront and transparent. That means we are not going to promise you results tomorrow. You likely won’t see results for a few months because it takes time to earn higher rankings in search and to bring more traffic to your website.
Even though it takes time, SEO is a worthwhile investment. Higher search engine rankings lead to more online visibility – which leads to more traffic to your website, which leads to more phone calls or web forms to your sales team, which ultimately leads to increased sales.
While we don’t do cookie-cutter, we do have a strategic and highly efficient process in place. Here is what you can expect with our approach:
The Marketing Essentials Approach to SEO
We take a five-step approach, with each step customized based on your website, needs and company goals.
- An SEO Audit. This provides you, and our team, with a thorough report of technical errors, current keyword rankings and insight into what your competitors are ranking for. It shows us what’s working, what’s not working and where your best opportunities exist.
- Custom SEO Strategy. With the audit in hand, our team of SEO experts maps out a strategic plan to achieve the goals that matter most to your business. And because we are a full-service marketing and sales agency, we have campaign strategists, web developers, content writers, social media experts and more on staff who support the SEO team.
- SEO Fixes and Tactics Begin. Foundational errors are fixed first so your website doesn’t have any red flags. Then, our team of experts implements the individual tactics we mapped out for you in the strategy.
- Monitoring for Progress and Continuous Improvement. As a data-driven agency, continuous improvement is a part of everything we do. Your SEO strategy will be continuously monitored for what’s working and what’s not working. We adjust and build upon the roadmap we set to ensure we are hitting KPIs
- Delivery of Monthly SEO Reports and ROI. Just like your strategy, our reports are customized based on your program. You get an analysis and explanation of the work that was completed, what’s up next and what is performing well. You’ll easily be able to see your progress and ROI.
What Kind of SEO Strategy Will We Implement?
We have lots of tools in our SEO toolbox. And as I said previously, each program is customized based on your goals. Here are a handful of top SEO tactics that might become part of your program:
- Keyword Analysis and Keyword Mapping. This ensures your product and service pages are ranking for the most relevant terms so your website shows up for the right customers and qualified leads in search results
- Technical SEO. These may include fixing broken links, 404 errors, HTTP issues and other technical issues on your website. Technical errors can be major red flags, preventing your site from being indexed (which means your website may not show up at all!).
- On-Page SEO. This may involve optimizing title tags, headers, meta descriptions, website content and more to influence how your site ranks for various search terms. Your keyword map is key for great on-page SEO.
- Off-Page SEO. This dives into how your website is referenced off your website, such as on directory listings, news outlets, and other websites. Off-page SEO plays a major role in your overall organic presence.
- Local SEO – These tactics help you rank for searches in your locale and help you appear on maps.
- BONUS: Conversion Rate Optimization – This sets us apart from many other agencies. Our SEO programs include Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO). CRO helps ensure prospects and customers are converting on your web pages. If new traffic is heading to your website with SEO, we want to be sure those users are filling out web forms, picking up the phone and making purchases so you are growing sales.
Choosing Marketing Essentials as Your SEO Agency
I hope this article helped you better understand the value of SEO and what you can expect with an SEO program at Marketing Essentials. We are proud to be a Google-certified agency partner that has helped hundreds of companies rank higher in search engines to grow revenue.
Learn more about how your company can benefit from an SEO program by requesting your free SEO consultation here.