With the popularity of video skyrocketing online, now is the time to venture into — or up your game in — video marketing. This article will walk you through what you can expect when you partner with Marketing Essentials to strategize, produce, edit and promote your business videos.
The Importance of Video Marketing
In today’s noisy and highly visual digital world, videos are key to creating content that gets noticed and is memorable. Whether your business is B2B or B2C, small or large, videos get results.
Videos about your product, service, company and the people who work there can be used to increase traffic to your website and educate and nurture potential customers or recruits. In addition, video marketing can boost SEO, influence buying decisions and ultimately help grow your business.
Take a look at these 2022 video statistics:
- The number of online videos people watch has nearly doubled since 2018!
- 86% of businesses use video as a marketing tool.
- 87% of video marketers report that video gives them a positive ROI — a huge increase from the 33% who felt that way in 2015.
What You Can Expect With Marketing Essentials
When you partner with Marketing Essentials for business videos, you will find that we don’t take a cookie-cutter approach. We start with researching your industry, buyers and competitors, then develop a video strategy based on your company goals and budget.
Your video strategy will map out your target audience, what videos fit the various stages of the decision-making process, the key takeaways from each video, and how those videos roll up to help achieve your overarching company goals.
What Types of Business Videos Will Be Produced
Based on your video strategy, the different types of videos we can produce for your company may include:
- Product Demos
- Expert Interviews
- About Us
- Customer Testimonials
- Virtual Tours
- Drone Footage
- Customer Onboarding
- Customer Product Training
- Post-Purchase FAQs
- Employee Recruitment
How Will the Video Production Process Work?
Here is a quick overview of how the video process will work when partnering with Marketing Essentials:
- Strategy First. We meet with your team to discuss your target audience, goals and vision, then map out a long-term video strategy. The key to producing efficient, compelling videos is first to have the right strategy.
- Pre-Production Planning. We plan the who, what, when, where and how. We put together a storyboard that conveys the end result of the video, so you can see how we envision the shots working together. We’ll include b-roll shots we plan to capture so we make the time as efficient as possible. You’ll get video tip sheets, interview prompts and/or scripts to help your team prepare.
- Production. Time for action! On the day of the shoot, our team follows the pre-approved, detailed schedule to provide minimal interruption to your day.
- Post-Production Editing. Our editing team uses professional editing software to produce high-quality videos and photos.
- Posting & Distribution. Based on the strategy, your videos and photos are ready for distribution on your social channels, emails, video platforms, website, etc. If needed, our team can do the posting and promotional strategy also.
Need Business Photography? Or Video Coaching?
We got you covered! It’s often most efficient to plan a photoshoot at the same time as a video shoot. Our professional photographer can capture updated images of your people, company, products, etc., for your website, social media channels and more. Use authentic photos to help build trust in your brand.
If you're looking to shoot videos in-house, we can help you with video coaching. Customized 1-on-1, team or virtual workshops are available. Your team can get a variety of key takeaways, such as how to get comfortable on camera, how to give a virtual presentation, the best camera phones and other tools to use, post-production editing and more.
Choosing Marketing Essentials for Your Business Videos
With Marketing Essentials as your video partner, you can rest assured a video shoot at your business will run smoothly. You’ll get strategic videos that you can use to help reach your goals for years ahead.
Let’s start mapping out a video strategy to help grow your business! Request your free video consultation here.