Do you need inbound marketing?
Before we show you who really benefits from inbound marketing, you must first understand this key fact: the buyer has changed.
93% of buyers use online search to begin the buying process. (Source: Marketo) Your leads behave differently online today. They're tired of having messages they don’t want to receive pushed at them through old interruptive forms of marketing and advertising.
Thanks to the Internet, your leads are in control. They are searching online for the content that helps solve a problem and makes their buying process a much more informed one. 95% of qualified prospects on your website are there to research and are not yet ready to talk with a sales rep, but as many as 70% will eventually buy from you or one of your competitors. (Brian Carroll)
Inbound digital marketing is used to create the right type of content, delivered in the right channel at the right time — just the way your audience likes it.
So, who needs inbound marketing?
Those companies looking to:
- Gain a Higher ROI - cost per lead is 61% cheaper than traditional marketing. The average cost for one outbound marketing lead is around $332 compared to the significantly lower $134 cost of an inbound lead. (HubSpot)
- Generate More Leads - 54% more leads are generated from inbound digital marketing than traditional marketing. (HubSpot) Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads. (The Annuitas Group)
- Generate More Sales - Nurtured leads produce, on average, a 20% increase in sales opportunities versus non-nurtured leads.
- Increase Brand Equity and Authority - You cannot determine how your market will perceive your business, but you can influence their perception. Inbound digital marketing allows you to connect with leads online and provide quality educational content that helps them make decisions. Creating quality content will help to enhance your brand online and establish your company as a thought leader in your industry. With an enhanced brand, it will be easy to make sales. According to the Custom Content Council, 61% of people are more likely to buy from a brand that delivers valuable content to them.
- Improve Efficiency & Performance - An inbound digital marketing program delivers measurable data in real time, which means you can make better marketing and sales decisions. In addition, you can align your marketing and sales processes, eliminating duplication with data entry and reduce lost revenue from lack of lead management. In turn, this allows the sales team to focus on sales qualified leads vs. chasing leads that aren’t ready to close.
Inbound marketing is both an art and science. It combines marketing, high technological skills, strategy, and creativity.
61% of companies engaged in inbound marketing outsource some element of their program. Why? Because they lack an effective strategy and the internal expertise to achieve success. (Marketing Matters)
At Marketing Essentials, we act as a partner focused on one simple principle: Give clients the advice they truly need, not what they want to hear. We are a HubSpot partner, which supports our methodology to drive more results for our clients. We align your marketing and sales strategies to match today’s online buyer behavior. That means creating an exceptional experience (both online and off) and nurturing prospects with valuable, educational content during their personal buyer journey.
Schedule a free consultation with one of our inbound marketing consultants and you’ll receive a complimentary website review to see where you can start attracting more traffic and generate new leads. Call us today at 419-629-0080.