Episode Show Notes:
Learn more about how to use SMS marketing (also known as Short Message Service marketing or texting) to engage customers and nurture them toward a sale. Digital marketing experts Jenna Schultz and Jessica O’Brien discuss how to launch a texting and messaging strategy and what apps to use.
Due to the pandemic and stay-at-home orders, you’ve probably already seen a shift in more and more businesses using SMS and other messaging apps to communicate with customers and relay vital information, updates, appointment reminders and more. Get all your questions answered and real-life examples on how to launch your own SMS strategy in this Brew Session podcast episode.
Everything You Need to Know about a Text Marketing Strategy
Questions answered during this episode:
- What is SMS marketing?
- Is SMS marketing just for existing customers?
- How do I text people? Am I just using my own phone?
- What legal guidelines, character counts and other best practices do I need to follow when texting?
- What do I text about?
- Why use SMS over other forms of marketing, such as email?
- What about other messaging services, such as Facebook? How do those work?
Take the mystery out of marketing. Join us for actionable tips you can use right away to boost your marketing strategy and get remarkable results. Subscribe to Brew Session today!